Thursday, May 13, 2010

YAY! One Mortgage

In just a few days, we'll be down to ONE mortgage and ONE set of utility bills! Though I hate to leave my fabulous neighbors right smack in the middle of town (I miss that convenient location!) I'm excited to soon be able to work on all the items on our dream list...like furniture so we have a place for guests to sit, and a lawn tractor to help us tame the backyard.

We've started our veggie garden. Tim sowed radish seeds a while back and some are ready. If you like 'em HOT, talk to him. I almost cried when I ate one it was so firey. Now the tomatoes and peppers are in, to be followed by some squash and whatever else we can cram into the space. Over the next few weeks I hope to cook out of the freezer to gain room for my 'maters!

We've met several of our new neighbors and have already asked one for a neighbor-favor. Seems like we'll have a lot of fun with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment