Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Howdy!
















Tim and DeAnne are on the innerwebs!

We've been wanting to set up a page like this for a while, so we can keep up with our family and friends. Now that we've found our "this better be our forever home" house, we've gotten requests for photos. If I can figure out the posting process, you'll see some pictures somewhere on this page!

We'll get the house on Feb 22, and plan to move in slowly. That's the plan, anyway. There's a bit of painting we want to do, but other than that, we're good to go! It will be incredible to have a garage again...and to see what's in all the boxes we packed last year in Springfield.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Wow!!! And here I was, all impressed with my new apartment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll say it again, Absolutely beautiful! I hope following on your blog entitles me to a free tour when I'm in town. Although, I suppose I could bring a bottle of wine as a donation.

    ReplyDelete